BY BUXOM

How To Use

emhyde H.
O Fallon, IL
Love love love this! I received one in my monthly beauty box subscription and it’s amazing. Not sticky, the color looks gorgeous on. It even has a pleasant smell. I would highly recommend this to others.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This doesn’t stay on my lips very well, but it’s a gorgeous color. I bought it when it was on sale in Ulta for $10, so it was a reasonable price then but I wouldn’t buy anymore at the price they’re currently at.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
The color is much more sheer and not as scary as it looks! Super shiny, nice minty flavor for pumping effect. I do, though, give the buxom gloss line 4 stars as opposed to 5 Because I HATE how sticky they feel!
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
Buxom’s full-on lip creams are my favorite lip glosses, Moscow mule and hot toddy are my personal favorite colors. They are not sticky but they give awesome shine and a nice tingly feeling when applied.
Sarai h.
It’s a great product. It’s a nice soft shine lip gloss. It keeps my lips moisturizing. It’s not too expensive either. I love it for a casual day out. I do recommend it for others to try you won’t be disappointed.
Brittany L.
Cerritos
Somewhat plumping and very glossy. It leaves a nice sheen on your lips that last a fairly long time. Usually will come off when I eat something. Nice minty feel and the applicator is very easy to apply.
Natalie H.
Bakersfield
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! BEST $20 ever spent , easy application , love the shine , and I will continue to buy this product ! it left me highly satisfied , and I highly recommend this to others (:
Erica P.
WHITE RUSSIAN is by far the best lip cream I have ever used! It goes perfectly with any makeup look and the best part is that it plumps up your lips! I will continue to buy this color once I run out!!!
Emily S.
Creamy, minty, slightly plumping gloss, without the sticky-ness. I like the nude/pink shades a bit more but they are all pretty good. I really like the formula, just wish they were a few dollars less!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?