BY BUXOM

How To Use

Joscelyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
This is a sheer creamy gloss. It’s a nice finish. I’ve used some buxom products before. The packaging is nice. I wasn’t over the top thrilled about it. It’s nice for a natural look. I would probably not buy this again though.
Judith V.
Corp Christi, TX
Gorgeous lip gloss! Truly made my lips look amazing. I was devastated when it ran out. My only complaint is the price. It’s hard to justify spending that much on a lip gloss, but the quality was definitely there.
Carrie P.
This lip gloss is one of the best I own. It’s plumping and it can be worn alone, over lipstick or with a liner. This color looks great on all complexions and is priced pretty decent considering how long it lasts.
Delia C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Other more...
They feel nice on the lips. They feel tingly and cooling which I don't mind. Would repurchase to try other colors. They look nice on top of liquid lipsticks as well. They also look nice on their own but would recommend a lip liner to go with them.
Deserie A.
This paired with their pencils are beautiful! The plumping lasts up to 3 hours, the feel of these aren’t sticky, very minty, and the colors are pretty. They come in frosty, shimmer or just gloss.
Syerra V.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this lip gloss! It’s super hydrating and really plumps the lips! It’s great to throw on by itself or over a matte lip as a topper. This product definitely exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Review for: French Martini more...
Very tingly and adds a nice feeling to the lips. Love this color and it applies smoothly. I’m not a huge fan of glosses in general but this one is one that gets the job done. The color is stunning in pictures.
Christina M.
Burbank, CA
Plumps, and gives so much shine you can see your lips from space!! Not sticky or tacky, super easy to apply. I love keeping one of these in my bag for on-the-go shine. Good value, a tube will last you for a long time!
Gabrielle M.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Lip more...
I love this lip plumper! It smells really good, and the color on the lips is beautiful. It tingles a little, but not too much that it’s uncomfortable, and you can notice a change to your lips. I have recommended this to a lot of friends, and they all love it too!
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These lip glosses feel so nice on your lips I love the consistency and the staying power for a glossy they are thick but not heavy or messy I love the tingly sensation and the full pout this gloss gives you.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?