BY BUXOM

How To Use

mesia d.
oslo
Review for: French Martini, Pink Champagne, Wild Orchid, Blushing Margarita, Moscow Mule, Gin Fizz more...
I loveee this lip cream. It’s so worth it and it’s so pretty on your lips. I recommend it. I like buxom full on lip cream in colour Moscow Mule Warm Tawny💞
Victoria S.
Nottingham, Nottingham
I do like these, they tingle but not too much, the colours are nice and they smell good but not much compared to the soap and glory ones which are cheaper.
Jane T.
Markham, ON
It’s not my favorite Buxom lip cream. I find the color longevity to be just ok. It gives a slight tint in color but I wish the color was a little bit more
Seemo A.
salmya
Review for: Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream, Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream, Gin Fizz more...
really like this product and i like the colors that i can have the packaging is goo and it long lasting ..but its kind of expensive i recommended for you
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
Best lip glosses ever! My fav are White Russian, dolly and hot toddy. I love the month flavor and also think they make your lips look plump and healthy.
Temi A.
London
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
I️ use this on a daily basis, it gives me that pop of colour I️ long for in lip glosses. The price is perfect for the quality it’s a good value for money
Crystal M.
Hamilton , ON
This is my fav lip Polish ever. But my puppies got at it. That day was the worst. 😭😭😭😭 So know I need tobuy a new one. So def a great lip gloss / Polish
Sabina K.
Review for: White Russian more...
Anyone who likes a tingly lip gloss will love this! White Russian is such a stunning nude, I am obsessed. Super rich and hydrating. Without being tacky.
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
Not really a big fan of lip products with a glossy type or feel. This one has a minty smell. I notice a tingly feeling in my lips as well after applying.
Michelle P.
I have 3 buxom polish colours but this cream one is my ultimate favourite. It is the perfect pinky nude and is plumping and makes your lips look so nice!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?