BY BUXOM

How To Use

lmak s.
Vancouver
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I love this lip gloss it’s so pretty on the lips. I will be repurchasing this and I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good long lasting lip gloss
Michelle F.
Redcliff, AB
I'm addicted to these lip creams! The colours are gorgeous, great price for how much you get, and they work like they should. Love the tingle, smell and taste!
Anne-Marie L.
Montreal, Quebec
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I am particularly sensitive to smells so that lipstick smelled way too strong for me! also i found it quite sticky and that's not my favorite feel on the lips.
Jade F.
Drongan, Ayr
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Feel a tingling minty sensation the plumped lips for a fuller pout. High Shine and great pigment nice for peach warm makeup looks. Defiantly a staple product.
Nicole H.
Top of my list for lip glosses! These are so easy to wear, have a great range of shades and give your lips a slight tingly plumping effect - totally recommend!
Amber M.
Felt sticky. Did not like the tingle, didn't notice it plumping my lips any. Colour was ok. Tried both Dolly and White Russian Buxoms 2 most popular shades.
Samantha P.
St. John's
Kind of tingles your lips a little. But I love the smell and the quality of this gloss. I don't wear gloss often but if so I definitely would choose this one
Melinda S.
Ottawa, ON
Love the minty feeling of buxom lip glosses! They're awesome but not sure they plump even though it feels as though they do! They give a nice hint of colour
Caroline V.
Blainville, QC
This is my second tube of lip creme. I had white russian, finished it and bought Dolly this time. I love the texture, the feel on the lips and the color!!!
mesia d.
oslo
Review for: French Martini, Pink Champagne, Wild Orchid, Blushing Margarita, Moscow Mule, Gin Fizz more...
I loveee this lip cream. It’s so worth it and it’s so pretty on your lips. I recommend it. I like buxom full on lip cream in colour Moscow Mule Warm Tawny💞
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?