BY BUXOM

How To Use

Znb Z.
They say my lip gloss is popping. My lip gloss is cool.

How's your lip gloss? Take it from Lil Mama and gloss those lips to get the boys jocking. Shiny lips are great for catching attention, catching food, or your hair. We love them though and Influensters do too, which is why we've rounded up the best luxe lip glosses, based on more than 170K Influenster reviews.
Ally P.
I have this in the shade "lavender cosmo". It's a baby pinky purpley shade. The coverage is good. I have extremely pigmented lips and it does add a good amount of colour to them. It is sticky but not unbearable. However, this is marketed as a lip plumper, and it is not. Just a basic gloss. Nice colour though.
Nicole M.
Scarborough , ON
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I absolutely love this lip gloss! The tingly peppermint feeling, the colour! The peppermint let's me know when I can apply more. Ever since I got this from sephora, I've been obsessed!
Alicia B.
chilliwack, BC
I really like this lipgloss I wear it to work  all the time. I like how the texture and feel is never tacky and goes on smooth has great coverage and seems to last on my lips
alex a.
This formula is very pigmented for a lip gloss, and has an amazing feel to the lips, leaving them feeling cooled and refreshed. The colour works so beautifully with a light to medium skin tone.
Fani G.
Review for: Moscow Mule more...
I love the lip creams from Buxom. They are pricey but they last a really long time and they look fabulous alone or over lipstick! They also feel very cool tingly on the lips!! 💟💟💟💟
Haleema U.
I love this lip gloss when I want a natural look and am feeling a more glossy look. It's not sticky and it does have a tingle giving my lips a subtle plump which is never terrible
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
Really nice and pretty shade. Very long lasting, smells good. Many different shades I got mine form Sephora. Price is very reasonable for the quality. Definitely purchasing more!
Brynn H.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Great long lasting product that is so shiny! I love it! Also love the lip plumper even though it burns a bit!
Valentina F.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
Not usually a fan of lip gloss- I prefer a sheer lipstick- but this is just incredible. Works well with my go-to lipsticks. Absolutely no regrets with this one.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?