BY BUXOM

How To Use

Vanessa P.
Puerto Rico
I love how the glosa feel. It comes in so many great colors. Maybe irá a little pricey for something that I dont feel that plump my lips. You can feel the cold like if it was just making effect but it doesn't on me but i like it
Victoria C.
Review for: Dolly more...
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It is a beautiful formula. Feels great on the lips. The sheen is beautiful and the shade Dolly is universally flattering. Although I don't find it plumps my lips up it does make them look great.
Jerrica C.
Newmarket , SC
Love the shade, but kind of thick. I love how it plumps my lips and had a minty scent. It will last about 3-4 hours of normal wear and is very easy to apply. You can use this by itself or layered over your best lip product for an innocent vibe.
Shay B.
Review for: Dolly more...
Love everything about these, feels great on the lips, love the mint scent and plumping feeling. I think it's WELL worth the money and I'll definitely be buying more
Kristen M.
Salmon arm, BC
Shockingly long-wearing for a lip gloss! The colour is a pale nude, but it's subtle so it doesn't wash you out. I like the formula. It is a little tacky at first but it seems to go away. Overall I like it. I would love to try another colour!
Christina M.
Calgary
This is one of my fav lip glosses ever! I have recommended it to many people. It is long lasting, easy to apply and gives a long last cold Effect to the lip when worn. Perfect in the summer! The shades are perfect and it's a part of my everyday staple.
Aislinn R.
Review for: Dolly more...
Love the tingle, love the cooling feeling, it still tingles after it’s dried down a little too! My boyfriend loves it when I kiss his cheek with this on! The smell is wonderful and it lasts a while before you have to re-apply it again!
Catherine B.
Montreal
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
The best plumper ever, and this is by far the best a lip gloss has ever fit me. The color is so natural and the shine is just perfect! I love the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips
🇨🇦Bella🇯🇲
Toronto, ON
I didn't like the way it looked on my skin tone. It didn't blend well. It also disappeared closer to the inside of my lips. The packaging was nice and it wasn't that cheap either I wouldn't recommend this.
Kiran L.
Review for: Other more...
These lip losses are lovely. They see not sticky and are very comfortable to wear. They last all day and are very opaque for a lip gloss. Would definitely recommend them! I got mine from sephora in a large pin wheel set!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?