BY BUXOM

How To Use

Simaran G.
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
This is my go to nude lipgloss. It has a slight tingle but it's not overwhelming at all. I usually pair it with a lighter nude lipstick because it's on the darker side
Keisha C.
Review for: Rose Julep more...
This is one of my favorite lip glosses / creams! It is amazing! It has this cool scent that makes your lips feel so refreshed & like they are being plumped. The Color is great too. It shows up on the lips nicely & it's not a sticky gloss like others I have tried. It's my go to lip gloss when I want a girly look with pouty lips!😊💋
Lauren G.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: White Russian more...
I got this after Kathleen Lights raved about it and it is great! It's a bit thick but I got compliments on it the first time I wore it and I love how glossy it is! It also feels nice- a little tingly but not over the top burning and I find it a bit plumping. I really like the colour too.
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
Love the colour of this gloss. I don't have much else nice to say about the product. I don't find that Buxom products make my lips plump or they last any longer than a cheaper brand. I think they are overly priced and your money is better spent elsewhere. It was a one time but for me.
Shauna D.
Trenton, ON
I first heard about these from Jaclyn Hill (queen) and can genuinely say this is the best lipgloss I've ever used. These smell amazing and have a cooling mint effect on the lips. I love to pair these with a nude lip liner or lipstick, they're so flattering and I always get complimented when I wear these. If you're looking for the perfect nude pink, White Russian will change your life.
Sara H.
Mississauga , ON
This is the only high end lip gloss I've tried but I honestly feel like I don't even need to try another. (Jk of course I always wanna try more...) the colour hot toddy is perfect for my olive skin and I loveeeee the minty tingly feeling mixed with the vanilla scent.
Kaitlyn S.
Arcadia, NS
This stuff is the all-star of lip glosses.  I generally don't love lip glosses of any kind, but this isn't sticky, it smells amazing and it is the perfect colour to use as a topper over other products. It's also lovely used on it's own.  While I'm pretty sure my tube is going to last me a loooong time, I would also repurchase when the time came.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
Best gloss out there! Great selection of colours. Glossy without being sticky. Lightly plumping. It just feels fresh and minty for a bit after you apply. I love the colour rose julep the best. Works great on top of matte lipsticks to make them less drying.
Samantha S.
Waterloo, ON
Buxom lip cream has nice colours, it a nice smooth not sticky when applied and gives a nice little tingle when applied, the packing is nice and simple. I would definitely be a lip cream that I would purchase again.
Alicia W.
Wabasca, AB
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I received this as a 100 point perk from Sephora and I have fallen in love! I absolutely love the colour, and the nice tingly mint feeling on my lips. It's so creamy and very moisturizing! I will definitely buy the full size next time I go to Sephora!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?