BY BUXOM

How To Use

Kamla P.
Ancaster, ON
Review for: Dolly more...
This is a beautiful lip product. It leaves your lips looking so full, luscious and glossy! The colour is so opaque that you need just one swipe. And it's so long lasting!!
Sara K.
Coquitlam, BC
This product is amazing. It gives me amazing shine and a bit of colour! It isn't sticky and doesn't leave the white film that some lipgloss leaves. My favourite lipgloss!
NVR S.
Calgary, AB
Review for: White Russian more...
This is the perfect nude gloss! It is quite opaque and has a nice shine. The minty tingling sensation is amazing! While it is quite pricey for a lip gloss it is well worth it. Always purchased at Sephora! Never will go without!
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: White Russian more...
This is color is everything! The Buxom lip glosses are a gorgeous formula, with a hint of mint maybe some cinnamon as well?). They make my lips look fuller and more plump. Definitely love this color!
catherine p.
these are such pretty glosses! they plump your lips a little while giving you a pretty shine! it has a really good scent that makes you want to lick it off your lips!
Chantal S.
These are my favorite kind of lip gloss the lip creams are more pigmented and white russian is my favorite and you also get a Plumping effect without the stinging
emily s.
Victoria
Nice thick formula without being overly sticky. Smells delicious and has a fresh ingredients tingling sensation as being highly moisturizing with a hint of colour.
Ninive Y.
Jonkoping
Who doesn't love the shade White Russian?! It's beautiful, it looks good on everyone....its cult!
If you for some reason don't own it, you need to go and get it!
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Full more...
Not sticky at all and it smells great! I love that it feels comfortable and not heavy. Not clumpy at all and glides nicely over the lips. I love the formula. Awesome product.
Fatema M.
Markham, ON
Review for: Dolly more...
I absolutely love this lipgloss! This is the first product I've tried by BUXOM and will definitely be buying a lot more of these in different colours. This Lip Cream has a wonderful creamy, non-sticky texture that applies very smoothly on the lips. It gives a wonderful shine and also creates somewhat of a plumping effect which I don't mind at all! The colour variety that BUXOM has is incredible and this is by far the best lip gloss I've ever tried. Throughout the day, I do have to re-apply a couple of times but not too much, mostly after I eat or drink coffee. Would definitely recommend!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?