BY BUXOM

How To Use

Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
When it comes to glosses, I only go for high quality ones . This on is very long lasting & didn’t stick on my teeth . Can’t wait to repurchase more shades ! This product is totally a must have . Very worth the price !
Cristina Elena H.
Dublin, Ashbourne
Very good amount of product! The applicator makes it easy to apply! Very easy to use! Gives a nice effect of voluminous lips. Its my second time them i bought it and im still loving it.
Sofie T.
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
I looooooove the buxom lip products. They dry but they're not drying at all! Double bonus because when you go out you don't want to touch your lipstick up every 5 seconds. I think they've got the formula just right!
telma s.
Review for: Lip more...
I absolutely love this plumper! It really does what it says it does. Yes you don't go from silly string lips to Kylie Jenner lips but u do notice a pretty good difference, and it definitely gives your ego a boost.
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural com horas de duração
Bailey K.
Winnipeg, MB
These lip products are my absolute favourite. I love the tingling sensation it gives and plums my lips. I also love the shades and I would highly recommend this product everybody
Alexa M.
Vancouver
Have been using the product for years and I am constantly surprised by how much I love it. I find it is super long lasting for a non-matte product and very comfortable
to wear.
Destiny R.
I decided to take the plunge and get a higher end lip plumper because my lips are so tiny and drugstore brands stung my lips but didn't really make a difference in plumpness. This plumper is great. I found out later that White Russian is the most popular colour but always sold out; I only bought this colour because it was the only one left tbh. I do like how it looks, it's very shiny and glossy and makes my lips look healthy and hydrated. The plumping ingredients don't sting my lips like other brands, it's more of a cooling sensation. You know when you eat mint gum then breathe in? Like that! I also notice a difference in the size of my lips when using this! It's everything I wanted in a lip plumper, and when I run out I'm definitely going back to get another one!
Emily D.
It was very pigmented but it was very sticky. On my lips it had a tingling feeling and I kind of enjoyed it. I got the shade "White Russian" it was VERY light which I was not expecting.
Kamla P.
Ancaster, ON
Review for: Dolly more...
This is a beautiful lip product. It leaves your lips looking so full, luscious and glossy! The colour is so opaque that you need just one swipe. And it's so long lasting!!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?