BY BUXOM

How To Use

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  .
Vineland, NJ
In love with this color and this gloss . They make the lips look full and they are not sticky at all . Last long and great for casual or formal occasions . Definitely one of my favorites and i will repurchase again .
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
Buxom lip glosses are so nice. I really enjoy the way they feel on the lips and they look very nice. I have a lot of these and plan on getting many more as they come in so many pretty colors. I recommend these for sure
Mary Ann H.
Laurel , MS
Love love love!!! This is my all time FAV!! I purchased this from Ulta and I love it. It has beautiful packaging it’s affordable compared to other brands and I live the colors! I would highly recommend this product.
Madalina W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Buxom more...
Dolly color was my favorite since i was in the shop , I just couldn’t get anything else! I love it for the feels and amazing hydration but I cannot say anything good about the transfer, like for any other lip gloss!
🌺Kasara L.
Honey Brook, PA
Review for: Lip more...
Now this color, I loveee! Lasts a good deal of time & is beauuuttiful! Pricing isn’t too bad just wish it was easier to find in more stores. I highly recommend this to other buyers who are looking for a great pump!
Ashley W.
Walsenburg, CO
Buxom has a lot of product to choose from. It isn’t very moisturizing for my lips and does not stay on very long. There are a lot of colors to choose from. It is a bit pricey for the quality. I buy mine in Sephora.
Stephanie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Buxom lip glosses are great if you want a little extra plump on your lips. Once you apply this gloss it tingles a bit on your lips kind of like a minty feeling and just makes them look a little bigger which I love.
Joscelyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
This is a sheer creamy gloss. It’s a nice finish. I’ve used some buxom products before. The packaging is nice. I wasn’t over the top thrilled about it. It’s nice for a natural look. I would probably not buy this again though.
Judith V.
Corp Christi, TX
Gorgeous lip gloss! Truly made my lips look amazing. I was devastated when it ran out. My only complaint is the price. It’s hard to justify spending that much on a lip gloss, but the quality was definitely there.
Carrie P.
This lip gloss is one of the best I own. It’s plumping and it can be worn alone, over lipstick or with a liner. This color looks great on all complexions and is priced pretty decent considering how long it lasts.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?