BY BUXOM

How To Use

Taryn C.
Lisburn, Lisburn
These tingle! I wasn't expecting the tingling. These are probably my favourite lip glosses, as they don't smudge all over the place, and the tingling helps you notice when they're wearing off a little!
Georgina C.
Milton road , Southsea
Review for: Lip more...
Love these glosses, they're non sticky long lasting and taste lovely. The colours are long lasting and they are very versatile. As for lip plumping I'm not sure how much of a difference they made, they seemed to just make my lips cold
Lauren H.
St Helens , Merseyside
These are my favourite coloured plumping glosses! They are long lasting for a lip gloss but the plumping effects die down after a while so you would need to reapply for this reason. I bought mine from tkmaxx and I would buy again.
natasha g.
calgary
Review for: Sangria more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Beautiful vibrant colour , nice smooth applicator and it's not as sticky as most lip glosses. The packaging is nothing special but still cute ! I would definitely recommend it.
natasha g.
calgary
Review for: Dolly more...
Love the packaging super cute and the colour options are very versatile!! Not the longest lasting but that's okay. Not as sticky as most glosses and easy to apply. I would purchase this again.
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
Este labial lo recibí en una de mis suscripciones y la verdad fue una decepcion. El color es precioso, lindo empaque pero la formula no dura para nada en los labios y se ponen grumos horribles
Maddie d.
stunning lip plumper! absolutely gorgeous colour on all skin tones and plumps lips for a fuller look! definitely recommend to those thinking of getting filler ! this is a much better cheaper alternative! definitely recommend!
Tyra J.
Not a lip cream. This is a plumping lip gloss but the packaging doesn't tell you it's plumping. It has a minty tingle to it, the shades are not opaque and they are so hard to apply. Would not recommend, especially for the price
Daisy M.
Nicolet , QC
I'm not a big fan if gloss so I don't really like this lip cream... The constancy is kinda thick and sticky on the lips. Plus, when I wore it, my lips kinda sting and it wasn't comfortable.
Virginia L.
Review for: Other more...
I got this in a Sephora favourites package in shade Kir Royale and I've been recommending it to everyone ever since. It can be sticky but that does happen with most glosses, it looks beautiful over lipstick or on its own.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?