BY BUXOM

How To Use

Emily R.
Guelph , ON
The glossy sheer formula works well as a lighter to medium wash of colour or as a topper on a lipstick. It wasn't thick or sticky and comes in a wide range of shades.
Chloe F.
Review for: Full more...
I loved this lip plumper. It made my lips feel very tingly but not too tingly. It makes them feel refreshed and bigger than your natural lips would be. It's very easy to use and Applies amazing, it feels very smooth I would defiantly recomend to others!!
Gabriela A.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Lip more...
LOVE this badboy and ever other matte colour it’s offered on. Keeps your lips hydrated AND plump and adds the perfect amount of pigment. There’s no overpowering tastes or smells so that’s always an added bonus!
Celie M.
I found this product a bit goopy and too think for my taste, and it became drying over the day. However, with a thinnish application, it looks great and doesn’t need to be touched up as often as other brands.
Amy H.
Gander, NL
This is by far one of my favourite lip glosses! They look great on their own or layered on top of lipstick. It has a nice vanilla mint scent/flavour that very pleasant. It is so smooth and not sticky at all.
Ivonne T.
Mexico City
I literally almost cried que this baby was empty. It's not only very beautiful and nice, but this plumps your lips like hells queen and gives you this awesome mint smell. So basically the best of the best.
Alexandra S.
Waubaushene , ON
Review for: White Russian more...
Hands down my fav lip product. I love the minty scent! It gives a great natural colour which is the perfect combination of glossy and plumping. Without being too sticky. I have gone through many of these!
Immi S.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I love this shade and the lip glosses feel very moisturising on the lips. I love the formula of this product as they are not too sticky and are quite comfortable. However they do not plump my lips a lot
Victoria K.
Edmonton, MT
Review for: White Russian more...
Hands down my favourite lip glosses ever. There is not one bad thing I can say about these. They do everything I want and more and honestly nothing competes with these. I would buy every color if I could
Sarah L.
Saint, QC
Full of pigment, not very sticky and perfect when you want to add a glossy pop of colour to your look. I've been using buxom lip creams for a few years now and I'm not about to switch to another company.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?