BY BUXOM

How To Use

Stephanie L.
Upper Sackville, NS
Love this. Recently got this in a bused lip set from Sephora and never really heard anything about them before. I don’t no why not this is amazing my new favourite for everyday wear such a nice sheen and feel comfortable on the lips.
Catherine B.
St, QC
Review for: Bellini more...
I love Buxom Lipcream!! It is not drying on the lips and the color is extremely long lasting!! It is extremely easy to apply and use everyday...They can be more pricey compared to other brands but I would definitely buy again!!
Ruby T.
Kings Langley
Review for: Wild Orchid more...
I love this lip cream because I haven't tried anything like it before. It isn't shimmery at all and only slightly glossy and doesn't dry on the lips. I love the formula of it and stays true to colour and is very pigmented.
Michelle W.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love this lip gloss, the colours are great and they are not too pigmented or sheer. They have a very shiny glossy finish and and the tingly mint feeling is a plus (they plump your lips).
Lanaia N.
Calgary, AB
I love this lip gloss! It is so shiny and glossy and it lasts FOREVER on my lips! I hate having to reapply lip gloss ten minutes after putting it on. I also really like how this gloss tingles and has a minty flavor to it. I think the price point is good for the amount of product and for how infrequently it needs to be reapplied.
Tasheena S.
Edmonton, AB
Such a nice minty tingle to these glosses. They smell good and are not too sticky. My main issue is that they are almost too glossy so I feel like people can see their own reflections when talking to me. Otherwise, lovely.
Charlie M.
Birmingham
I'm in love with this product and the colour, was a lot better than what I expected and feels amazing on the lips. I use it nearly every day and it's lasted me a while. Would 100% be trying other colours. Highly recommend
Justine L.
My favourite colour in the line. I find that this colour is a my lips but better kind of colour. I also love the buxom formulas for the liquid lip products such as glosses. They are not sticky and I love the minty feel.
Gabbi R.
Barrie
Lovvvvvve this lipgloss Iv said it and I'll say it 100 times again buxom is slaying lipgloss it's plumping but not uncomfortable it's a slight minty feeling and I love them the full on lip cream is great to wear alone !
Karalee S.
Livingston, MT
Review for: Dolly more...
First off, the Full-On Lip Cream is similar to the Full-On Lip Polish because both are lip plumping glosses, but the Lip Creams do not have a shimmer finish. The shade Dolly is a sheer mauve color with a gloss finish. This lip cream applies smoothly and evenly with the applicator, and I only need to use 1 layer. After applying this lip cream, my lips feel tingly from the lip plumping ingredients, but I do not notice any plumping effect. However, this lip cream is not sticky despite being a gloss, and it also feels moisturizing on my lips. Since this lip cream is a gloss, it only lasts a few hours before I have to reapply it, and it is also not transfer-proof. These lip creams are regularly $20 each, which I think is really expensive for a gloss. Since these lip creams are so expensive, I expected a lot more from this high-end gloss.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?