BY BUXOM

How To Use

Mylen A.
The shade Dolly is truly the perfect nude for me and it wears wonderfully on its own and layered. The lip creams are beautifully formulated and give the nicest, cooling feeling on the lips, I 100% recommend them! Buxom knows how to make a great lip gloss!
Brittany H.
Halifax, CA
Okay now these are top glosses in the market, I’ve re-purchased I think 4 times now. It gives you a subtle plumping effect making the lips look pouty which I like, they have a minty tingling effect. I always get compliments on my lips when I wear it.
Sara A.
Just might be my favourite lip gloss of all time! It not only plumps my lips, but leaves them looking so glossy. It is not too sticky and leaves such a beautiful colour on the lips! I definitely recommend to anyone in the market for an amazing gloss!
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
I'm not usually fond of lip glosses but this formula is very smooth. Not super sticky like most glosses, which is nice. It smells like vanilla and leaves a minty tingle on your lips.
Tiya Z.
Burnaby
The colour is amazing, i pinky nude that works well on dark skin, it doesn't look to bright. Really long lasting and the thick formula keeps your lips moisturized for a good 3/4 hours. Will definitely purchase again, it is definitely worth the price
Revy S.
Edmonton, AB
LOVE THIS SO MUCH I love the tingle and the plumping effect. The packaging is cute but you don't get a lot of product on the wand so takes time to apply depending on how much you wanna use. I want all the colours Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream
Melanie B.
I absolutely love this gloss! I wear it alone or over lip sticks or lip stains! Moisturizing and smells good too! It’s also very long lasting for a gloss and the packaging is great!Buxom Big & Healthy™ Lip Cream
Emily M.
Slaughterford, Chippenham
Review for: Dolly more...
I'm not usually a lip gloss person but I love this! It gives a gentle plumping effect that you can feel working with a slight tingle. The shade is gorgeous and the consistency is really nice. Stays on a long time and isn't overly sticky.
Noemie B.
Trois, QC
I received White Russian in a kit from Sephora and I am in love with it! I never wore glosses before, but this one definitely made me love it! Creamy, a comfortable stickiness;) amd beautiful natural color!! I think it is worth its price!
Stephanie L.
Upper Sackville, NS
Love this. Recently got this in a bused lip set from Sephora and never really heard anything about them before. I don’t no why not this is amazing my new favourite for everyday wear such a nice sheen and feel comfortable on the lips.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?