BY BUXOM

How To Use

Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
Review for: Dolly more...
Love the colour and shine this lip gloss gives. I like how Buxom is all about plumping and giving fuller and bigger looking lips but I already have full and big lips so the plumping agent in the lip gloss didnt do anything for me, other than that I really like the product:)
Amanda K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
These lipglosses are life changing. The smell is yummy I love how glossy they are and the minty flavor. They tingle a little when you put them in which I love it's not too much it feels plumping.
Emily B.
Mount Pearl, NL
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
This lip product is such a nice smooth consistency with a really nice tingly feeling from the peppermint, which also double as an added plumping effect. I love these glosses for on top of matte lipsticks when I want my lips to appear larger and more full. Smells great too.
Ashlyn M.
Absolutely obsessed with this gloss!! Looks sooo glossy on the lips, stays put for quite a long time, and smells like minty vanilla! I love the tingly sensation that you get on your lips when this is applied. Feels plumping! I would repurchase this once my other one runs out. Great for on top of other lip products as well!
Kristina I.
This is by far my favourite lip gloss the shade I use is in Rose julep it is a plumping lip gloss but it's a tingle not a sting it's kind off like putting mint lipgloss on your lips they are all absolutely gorgeous even if you don't like lip gloss you will fall in love with this its beautiful not sticky and pigmented
Kristen L.
Whitby, ON
I love my White Russian lip cream! It's minty, sometimes makes my lips kind of cold in the winter but it does have a slightly plumping effect which I really like. It's very moisturizing and goes on thickly. It goes on sheer and really compliments any lipstick underneath.
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South , NL
I love this lip crème. My go to shade is Dolly, it's has a 'your lips' but better look. The formula is really nice, very shiny and minty. The packaging is very pretty too with a frosted like tube. Long lasting for a lip gloss and very wearable for day to day.
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
I was new to lip products and decided I was going to try a plumping gloss. I picked it up in Dolly (mauve nude) on the recommendation of a Sephora manager, and as soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect for me. I'm pale, with naturally pink lips. It gives me a very natural pink shimmer, and looks great whether I'm going to the mall or going out for the night. It has a tingly feeling that is very light, and it smells like mint so there's no bad taste/smell (something that bothers me with some lip products). The plumping effect is subtle and natural, no beestung lips or fake looking inflation. It comes in a wide range of shades, both shimmer and plain colour gloss (the lip cream line is the same but with no shimmer) so its very versatile. I later bought a dark cherry/plum colour (Kir Royale in the cream line) for a subtle darker lip and loved it just as much. It retails for ~$20 US / 24 CAD but its worth it. As long as you apply it to clean lips it'll last you up to a year.
Lucy H.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Rose Julep more...
rly long lasting formula, super glossy, i love this so much its easy to use and really moisturizing. a little sticky but how a gloss should be you know?? i like it and the colour is beautiiiiiifullllll. would not repurchase though its a little thick and sticky
Simone B.
North Vancouver
I love this product. when Peter I am going somewhere and it isn't too fancy Ali will throw this on and all my friends say they love this product. it is long lasting, but a bit of residue comes off while you eat, but I'm not complaining. I can just put another cost on
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?