BY BUXOM

How To Use

Nova H.
Victoria, BC
I really like this lip gloss. I didn't think I would like the cooling and tingling feeling that they are known for but it doesn't irritate my lips at all. I have lips that don't really need to be plumped, so I don't really know if the plumping effect really works, however these lip glosses are very pigmented and are definitely less sticky than some other formulas.
Sarah H.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: White Russian more...
Got this beautiful lip gloss in a travel size and I love it. It's a great clear gloss and works perfectly over nude lipsticks. It's not TOO sticky and doesn't dry out the lips. Comes in beautiful packaging and gives the lips a cooling sensation that doesn't sting or hurt.
Katelyn A.
This is my favourite gloss hands down. I have the shade White Russian and its gorgeous. I wore it on my wedding day and I love it still. It tingles after you apply (but it's not uncomfortable) and there is a slight plumping effect. It's more on the sheer side so it looks best applied over a lipstick. Not very sticky, and pretty long lasting for a gloss.
Sydney A.
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I love the tingling sensation this gloss gives you! It's very shiny and makes my lips look plump just like it states. The only downside to this lip gloss is that it made my lips start to feel quite chapped after wearing for hours and after it faded. This could be a personal reaction to the product, but I use it anyways because I love it so much.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
I really didn't like this. It was an odd formula. It wasn't Matt but it wasn't a high shine gloss. It wasn't sheer enough to be worn like just plain old lipgloss but it wasn't pigmented enough to be worn like lipstick. It looked very streaky on my lips. My lips are not an insanely pigmented bright pink color, and I've never had this problem before.
Sarah M.
This is the BEST lip gloss on the market. The texture isn't sticky but it lasts for a really long time. It has a decent pigmentation so you can use it alone, but it also plays nicely over lipstick. They have this really strong menthol as well that is supposed to plump. I don't know if that is true, I just think it feels nice. I've used White Russian and Rose Julip and both are amazing. I'm currently eyeing the Hot Toddy and Cherry Flip shades.
Yasmin A.
Kingston, ON
This is one of my all time favourite lip glosses! It's so versatile as it can be worn over lipstick or on its own. The colour is a perfect neutral shade so it will compliment so many different makeup looks. The smell is heavenly and it isn't too sticky like some lip glosses! Definitely would recommend!
Lauren D.
Oakville
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Love this shade and the cooling feeling this product leaves on my lips. I tend to wear this with a more natural makeup look and it compliments that very well. The applicator is easy to use and helps the product glide right onto your lips. I look forward to buying more Buxom products after using this.
Sarah S.
Wow. When you apply this to your lips does it ever make them tingle. I'm not sure if it's promise of plumper lips is true or not though. But the formula is nice and not sticky. It also stays on for a long time without having to reapply which is good for a gloss. I loved this colour too. Such a nice neutral!
Alison L.
Maxville, ON
Review for: French Martini more...
My favorite lip gloss, no question!! Buxom never disappoints!! Can be slightly sticky, but no more than other glosses. I love the plumping effect. Nothing too drastic, but so flattering!! I also love the ridiculously large color selection!! I highly reccomend these glosses, and buxom in general.❤💄
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?