BY BUXOM

How To Use

Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
Review for: White Russian more...
Wow. This is the bad-ass lip product you need! It will make you feel super powerful and luxurious! The BEST lip gloss! Would definitely repurchase! (I know it’s kind of hard to wear lip gloss but, it’s a LOOK)
Roaa M.
الرياض, جنب ميزان الغضيب
Review for: Lip more...
Hello, love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. Ican help you promote your products by eviewing them in my videos forthe purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards l
Cheryl D.
Airdrie, AB
Picked up White Russian and it's really beautiful. LIVE the scent, like a vanilla milkshake is the best way for me to describe it. A slight tingle when applied that helps plump the lips. This is great for everyday. I am not a huge lipstick lover, so this neutralizes my natural lip color (which is quite red) and while it isn't opaque tones my lips down to a nice neutral pink.
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
I did like this lippy but it didn't last long also felt sticky. Would retry another one but there are better ones out there that I prefer. It did apply really well and love the packaging. I would recommend to others but it wouldn't be in the top five. Maybe a different colour and different one. I want to try the plumper one next to see if it is the brand or just that style
Emily N.
Lake Echo, NS
I love the minty sensation this gloss gives on the lips. It's strangely cooling and very enjoyable in the heat. Though the formula is pretty thick, it's longwearing and not overly sticky. These can be worn alone for a sheer wash of colour or they layer well over a lipstick too.
Cindy M.
Herford, Germany
Review for: Bellini more...
I am so glad I bought this. I never had the chance to try out any buxom products, because we don't sell them here in germany. So I decided to order the holiday mini set and the lip creme in white russian. I am obsessed, absolutely hydrating, non sticky formular that stays on really well. Love the vanilla scent and the minty feeling on my lips. Absolutely worth the hype!
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
Review for: White Russian more...
I'm very torn on this product. On the one hand, I love the colour of it. But I can't get over how tacky it is! It gets slightly less tacky as time passes, but I can always feel it on my lips. I also do like that it makes my lips seem slightly bigger due to the plumping ingredients. Although I didn't know this at first and started to worry when my lips were tingling.
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
I really like this lip gloss. I didn't think I would like the cooling and tingling feeling that they are known for but it doesn't irritate my lips at all. I have lips that don't really need to be plumped, so I don't really know if the plumping effect really works, however these lip glosses are very pigmented and are definitely less sticky than some other formulas.
Sarah H.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: White Russian more...
Got this beautiful lip gloss in a travel size and I love it. It's a great clear gloss and works perfectly over nude lipsticks. It's not TOO sticky and doesn't dry out the lips. Comes in beautiful packaging and gives the lips a cooling sensation that doesn't sting or hurt.
Katelyn A.
This is my favourite gloss hands down. I have the shade White Russian and its gorgeous. I wore it on my wedding day and I love it still. It tingles after you apply (but it's not uncomfortable) and there is a slight plumping effect. It's more on the sheer side so it looks best applied over a lipstick. Not very sticky, and pretty long lasting for a gloss.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?