BY BUXOM

How To Use

Natalie B.
Tecumseh, ON
Review for: White Russian more...
White Russian is a nice baby pink lipgloss but is better used as a topper than on its own. I have fair skin and wearing this alone washes me out terribly because it is so opaque. It looks beautiful over almost any lip liner or lipstick though...my favourite combination is wearing it over Charlotte Tilbury's pillow talk liner. The smell is heavenly, like vanilla cake or buttercream frosting. The formula is creamy and long lasting for a gloss, just a little bit sticky but I don't mind. Love the tingling sensation from the "plumping" effect. Definitely interested in trying some more shades!
Olga P.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have Kir Roayle gloss from this line and all I can say that it is a good colorful alternative to the Dior's Lip Maximizer but a little stickier. It sets into lip lines but it doesn't;t look bad, it also provides super glossy finish and awesome lasting power. I also noticed that my lips become more pulp and hydrated after I use this gloss. The only downside for me is that it is really thick and sticky but I do love its refreshing minty feel.
Dakota R.
Kitchener ontario
This is my absolute favourite lip product EVER! It applies like most glosses and I really like the wand on it. It went above and beyond and blew my expectations! I absolutely love the look of gloss but I dislike how most glosses are heavy or tacky but this is so smooth and creamy. It takes like lemon meringue pie too and it's SO fresh tasting. I have it in the shade 'white russian' and it's perfect for literally any skin tone. This is a MUST HAVE in my lip collection. As soon as I look like I'm running out I buy it again. No other gloss could ever compare.
Isabella B.
toronto, ON
BEST LIPGLOSS HANDS DOWN! I love this lipgloss so much I have probably gone through about 10 tubes of it! The color selection is so broad and suits many different skin tones. I personally love the shade "White Russian" as it is the perfect pink- nude. The consistency of the buxom glosses is amazing, they lasts a long time and the price is not bad for such a high-quality product I have recommended this lipgloss to multiple friends and family members and they love it just as much as I do. HOLY GRAIL, YOU NEED IT ASAP!
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I really this colour! but if I am not mistaken this colour is in a limited edition. Unfortunately... It smells good, looks pretty and is not so sticky as many other similar products. I think that I am going to look for some other available colours!
Nicole M.
Review for: Dolly, White Russian more...
I am absolutely in love with these lip glosses. First the package is standard and has the standard doefoot applicator. These lip glosses smell so yummy. When applied it gives your lips a slight wash of color. This gloss is NOT sticky. This lip gloss leaves a tingle on your lips that lasts a few mins. I notice a little plumping effect. I definitely reccomend this lip gloss if you're looking for a lippie that gives you a bit of color and a plumping effect.
Ri♡er L.
Thorold, ON
I love wearing this gloss even when I'm not wearing makeup, especially in a shade like dolly or maddy which are a "your lips but better" sort of shade. Doesn't slip and slide or take off the makeup around your mouth (which I found the fenty gloss did). The immense number of shades is also great because there is something for absolutely everyone!
Makayla S.
tampa, FL
I have heard so much about the Buxom Full-On Lip Creams so I recently went out and bought the color 'White Russian' and I'm obsessed! It is honestly my favorite lip gloss of all time and I haven't had it for that long. it lasts on my lips for a long time without many reapplications and It also makes my lips appear plumper with the mild tingling it gives. I will defiantly be buying more colors of this lip gloss.
Sarah B.
Review for: Dolly more...
I've tried this in White Russian (which I find to be TOO light for me and unflattering) and Dolly, and I can say this is the best gloss formula I've ever tried. It's so thick without being sticky, it feels moisturizing, it feels cool and minty and it actually lasts a while. I'd recommend getting the "Give Me Some Nude Lip" kit at Sephora if you're thinking about trying this, it's more cost-effective that way!
skylar🌺 R.
Vernon
the best lip plumper ever! i love the vanilla scent and the slight colour this gloss gives up. the applicator is awesome and really packs the product on (in a good way). this lip gloss really does plump your lips and it doesn't sting at all, it feels minty and refreshing! the packaging is gorgeous and it's so worth the money. i will repurchase this over and over again
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?