BY BUXOM

How To Use

Zoe G.
Peterborough, ON
Love buxom lip products. They offer a good plumping agent that’s not too painful on sensitive lips. I love the way my lips look, so full and kissable. These are my go to for my date night looks. Also many shades to choose from
Lisa J.
Review for: Dolly more...
The colour is nice. The formula is nice. Unfortunately it does tingle the lips and I did find it uncomfortable to wear for an extended period of time because of this.
Grace N.
Austin
I personally didn't like this too much because I have very sensitive lips, and this was just way too much for me. I felt like my lips looked swollen and not "plump".
M M.
Review for: Full more...
This super shiny hot pink lip gloss plumps up your lips and makes your lips irresistibly luscious. It's a super pigmented lip cream and I just love how it looks and feels on my lips. Buxom is awesome.
Christina K.
Sarnia, ON
Love these glosses. They don't dry my lips out and they have a great feeling on the lips. They don't really plump my lips like it claims, but I still love them. They have a mint scent.
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
I love these glosses! They offer nice pigmentation and can be easily worn alone or paired with other lip products. I like the tingly sensation they provide and enjoy the minty scent. I will repurchase!
Anushay H.
edmonton
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
It was a very good lip plumper it made my lips look very nice the packing was very unique it was my first time using it. I bought it at Sephora. I think I would buy it again.
Shawna C.
Yarker, ON
I really like this lip gloss/cream! It smells amazing and it isn't sticky! The lip plumping effect is also really nice! It smells like vanilla but the taste is more minty
member-79ec4
This product definitely enhanced my natural lip color and made my lips feel fuller and more plump. I consider the price appropriate for the product and enjoyed the look it gave with the rest of my makeup.
Erin S.
These lip creams are a classic for a reason. They have a lovely sweet mint scent and are nice and creamy and not sticky. They give off a slight lip plumping tingle but are not uncomfortable in any way.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?