BY BUXOM

How To Use

Macarena P.
Review for: Berry Bramble, Bellini, Buxom more...
I received a sample of Buxom's Full On Lip Cream in White Russian and I ran out of within 2 weeks so of course I HAD to purchase a full size! This lipgloss in fantastic, I just love it. It's a beautiful pale milky pink that yes, is nice on it's own, but it's even more amazing layered on top of either a lip liner or a lipstick. It's a nice way to transform a matte lipstick that might be a bit too drying for you into a pretty glossy lip. MAC's Boy Bait used to be my go to lipgloss for this very purpose (and I still love it!) but White Russian is a little more pink while Boy Bait has more yellow undertones so I use them to cover different lipstick shades.

I don't mind the staying power....it's a typical gloss so yeah, you'll have to reapply every couple of hours or so. That doesn't bother me, it's to be expected if you want to keep a glossy lip look throughout the day. The smell is great and I love the minty tingle on my lips that doesn hurt.

Overall, it doesn't plump much, it's a teeny bit sticky and the lasting power isn't the best but I'm willing to put up with all that becaue of the color and consistency and that the pros far outweight the cons. LOVE!!!!
Buxom lip glosses are amazing like literally amazing. I have many lipglosses and these are the ones which last longer. I have been using them a lot lately. I had got it as a tester from Sephora but then I bought the full size gloss! I would totally recommend this to others cause it’s worth the money!
Maria W.
Dartmouth, NS
Review for: Lip more...
The texture of this is the best lip gloss I've ever used. Its smooth, shiny but not at all sticky. It lasts quite a while for lip gloss and does give a subtle plump look.
Megan H.
I literally cant explain how much i love this product. Its the first time ive used it and i will be purchasing again and again. Makes my lips look so plumped and has a lovely glossy finish. Every girl needs one 💋
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
Julia T.
Review for: Other more...
Its so smooth and kinda hydrating on the lips. The applicator is really nice and the product is not streaky, very full coverage for a lip cream. It's not very long lasting, it definitely won't last you through a meal for example.
Medina E.
I love love love this product. The smell of this gloss is so nice and the tingle it leaves on your lips feels great. I love the colour "Dolly" as it is more of a neutral pink. Although it is quite a sticky gloss, I love how it feels and looks!
andreax91 M.
Review for: Lip more...
Great colour and lips feel much fuller. Gloss is slightly sticky. There is a slight tingling sensation when you put on the gloss not uncomfortable though. Within minutes you feel like your lips have been enhanced. I have now bought other colours. Good value for money.
Valerie D.
Toronto
I live for these glosses! I own 4 of them and I got my mom to but to giant gift set for 72$ they are super minty which I love!! If you do not like minty lipglosses I would not get this, it stays minty for a very long time, but I love it!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?