BY BUXOM

How To Use

Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I’m totally in love with these lip glosses. It stays on for a while and keep your lips very well hydrated. Yes, it leaves your lips sticky, but personally I don’t mind. It costs around 20$ and I usually buy it at Sephora. I definitely recommend this product to everyone that is looking for nice shiny lips!!
Kristen B.
Review for: White Russian more...
This lip gloss is my absolute favourite! Its smooth, soft and not sticky at all. The cool sting is so pleasant and refreshing. The colours are all so gorgeous  I just love these lip creams so much I definitely recommend. If you have the money definitely buy a mini pack its so worth your money.
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
Very glossy at first the lipgloss will sting because it’s going to plump up your lips and make them bigger but it absolutely works. It’s really pigmented and it’s long lasting, for me I only apply once during the day. Buxom is an amazing brand for lipsticks and glosses and I would totally recommend it.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
1,156 reviews
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Mundev R.
Review for: Lip more...
Great lip care product combined with great colour, n staying power, it also smells n taste good too, stayed on a few hours, yes in every way, bare minerals never fails, love all their make up as it does the job, you get what you pay for.. I always recommend the product to friends n family..
Wendy O.
I have the Full-On Lip Cream in the colour Dolly. Love how it tingles when I apply it on my lips, nice minty scent as well. It gives a glossy finish and is long lasting, until you start to eat/ drink. Only complaint it that it is a bit sticky but that is to say with all other lip glosses.
Brooke H.
wolfville,nova scotia
Review for: White Russian more...
After seeing Kathleen lights review this and say it was her fav gloss, I had to try it!! It’s the perfect baby pink nude and the gloss is soo pigmented and long lasting!! Also it leaves a plumping effect with a tingling feeling, I have already bought another one for my purse!!
Lexy F.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: White Russian more...
For probably 6 months this was the only gloss I would use. I have gone through so many tubes of this gloss because it feels amazing, smells amazing, looks amazing and lasts amazing. I used this so often that I even got my mom hooked on it and it’s now the only gloss she uses!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
I loved thus shade when I bought it. I normally don’t buy such dark shades but it is such a pretty Color. Overtime though I felt like it washed me out. The other thing is it was quite sticky until you wore it for awhile. I really like the design of the bottle and it was easy to apply.
Johanna L.
Amazing lip plumper! Great scent, tingly feeling, instant voluminous pout, keeps the lips hydrated and soft and great colours! I love the shade Dolly, but would be happy to try more of these out! Long-lasting, not gloopy, and doesn't smear all over the place either.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?