BY BUXOM

How To Use

chloe s.
Torquay,Devon
Review for: French Martini, Wild Orchid more...
Wasn’t very impressed by these and I won’t be buying them again they were very stick and weren’t worth the price I payed I have only used them once but I won’t use them again I don’t recommend these if you hate sticky lipgloss it feels and looks like I just picked it up from Claire’s
Wish W.
Review for: Buxom more...
Love this shiny lip gloss so much. It has a long lasting powder for what I love it . It worth the price and has good quality. Very easy to apple and blend able. I loved the packaging. I will definitely recommend it.
Danika J.
St. John's
One of my favorite glosses. Have it in the shade Hot Toddy, it's the perfect nude gloss to either wear alone or over a lipstick/lip liner. It's tingly and plumping, it is however a little sticky.
Elica Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Review for: Dolly more...
This is a great lip gloss! It looks good on by itself or on top of a lipstick! It's not too sticky and doesn't leave my lips feeling super dry... It's perfect for a night out and I like the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips. It's my holy grail for lip gloss and you don't have to reapply all the time. I always have this in my purse and I get so many compliments :)
Betty X.
Toronto
It goes on very comfortable - if you have light lip colour it will look really pretty but if you have dark lip colour it may look a bit unatrual. The applicator is standard so that’s good for a gloss cream type product. Not very long lasting but is very comfortable. One tube lasts a long time. For colour selection I would recommend this if your undertone is pink
Carolina G.
My favorite lip gloss of all! Specially the shade dolly. I’ve never spend more than 10 dollars on a lip gloss but it was worth the price of this higher end product. Love the shade color, the smell and the minty filling. Will repurchase as soon as I’m done with the one on my vanity. It’s thick but not to sticky and holds on really well for a nice amount of time.
Emma S.
These look great and work so well over liquid lipsticks for some moisture. The glossy and the lip cream (matte bottle) don't really look any different on. I would probably repurchase, the only thing to watch out for is these are super tingly! It won't go away for hours and will transfer to tiname to anything your lips touch (So watch out for mugs and kissing)
Chantelle T.
Review for: White Russian, Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream more...
I'm in love with this product! I got it as a tester for the shade White Russian from Sephora and went straight back to buy a full size. Its priced at 21$(CAD) which I think is very reasonable for a glossy lip cream. I'm a bit paler so I tend to put it on top of a pinky nude lipliner. I definitely recommend this product on it's own or as a topper.
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
I love this product as it does plump up your lips but unlike some other lip plumping products it doesn't give that burning sensation just a really pleasant tingle. I am so happy that they have come to Debenhams and I can now get my holy grail White Russian. This is definitely a repurchase without a shadow of a doubt.
Kat W.
london
Review for: Lip more...
Bought this as part of the recent Christmas collection. I always have loved Buxom glosses, they are simply the best plumping glosses on the market for me. Colour pay off is good for a gloss, longevity is great (even when eating and drinking), they are not sticky and give my lips a wonderful tingle. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?