BY BUXOM

How To Use

Kathleen M.
Kamloops, BC
I love this. I LOVE THIS. I hated lip gloss for years and years and years, and this is the one that made me enjoy it again. The colour is perfect (mine is in White Russian), and the tingling feeling is not too intense, just a pleasant and minty feel to it. Not sticky in the slightest, and for a gloss wears a decent amount of time! I also like that it's sheer enough that if you want to layer it over another lip product, you can. I'll definitely buy it again!
Nikita S.
Brampton, ON
Lip pluming lip gloss that lasts a decent amount of time and smells great! It does tingle your lips but nothing you can’t handle. It looks good on its own and with a lip liner or lipstick. Must have in your collection!
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AB
I got this as a present last christmas and its the only lipgloss I ever really liked this much. It feels really nice on the lips, it's cooling and makes my lips look really plump. When I had an allergic reaction around my lips I used this and it made the irritation a lot bearable. I also really like the shade, its the redish-mauve one and it's perfect. I'm so in love with this. I would highly recommend if you want to try out a lipgloss.
Elyse B.
Fort Macleod, AB
Can't say enough good things about these. They have the perfect amount of pigment for a gloss! They feel great going on, and they're almost more slippery than they are sticky. Perfect for applying on top of lipstick.
Kat S.
I liked this, but the colour wasn’t exactly what I was looking for. I’ve used these before and really enjoyed them but I think they might have changed the formula because this one was stickier then my previous ones.
Maisie H.
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
Hot Toddy is my favourite Buxom gloss, it’s just so good! Gorgeous warm nude colour and really lovely texture, looks gorgeous on its own or over a similar colour lip pencil/lipstick. Definitely one of my faves!
nooria K.
london
Review for: Lip more...
I love this product it has great pigmentation and texture but I do have to say £20 is way to expensive for the product and I don’t not think it is worth it you can definitely find better products for cheaper
chloe s.
Torquay,Devon
Review for: French Martini, Wild Orchid more...
Wasn’t very impressed by these and I won’t be buying them again they were very stick and weren’t worth the price I payed I have only used them once but I won’t use them again I don’t recommend these if you hate sticky lipgloss it feels and looks like I just picked it up from Claire’s
Wish W.
Review for: Buxom more...
Love this shiny lip gloss so much. It has a long lasting powder for what I love it . It worth the price and has good quality. Very easy to apple and blend able. I loved the packaging. I will definitely recommend it.
Danika J.
St. John's
One of my favorite glosses. Have it in the shade Hot Toddy, it's the perfect nude gloss to either wear alone or over a lipstick/lip liner. It's tingly and plumping, it is however a little sticky.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?