BY BUXOM

How To Use

Amanda B.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: White Russian more...
I love These! They are  pigmented gloss with a peppermint scent and tingly feel. They are gorgeous. White Russian is such a perfect pinky nude for me, I'm very fair so not sure bout darker skin tones but for me it's my go to. I would recommend if you are looking for a great gloss to try one of these they aren't sticky or stringy and just feel great
Kat M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely adore Buxom lip products! They have the perfect amount of color and tingle. I own several and have repurchased. They aren't super long lasting but they are very comfortable and easy to reapply. And they smell good! I would definitely recommend.
Steph B.
Carlisle, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Dolly more...
The concept is unique. Provides a little bit of color and a lot of shine. Looks very natural and is not too sticky. The formula is tingly and makes your lips feel cold but doesn’t really have a “plumping” factor. I love the minty vanilla scent!
Brooklyn S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream more...
I absolutely adore ALL of the Buxom Lip Creams!! My favorite shade is definitely the White Russian. It’s the perfect nude shade, but not an overpowering color. I am on maybe my 10th tube, and that’s just of the White Russian. I have several other colors too & love them all. This lip gloss is a MUST BUY!!!!
Mary-Katherine S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: White Russian, Blushing Margarita more...
I love this gloss. It isn’t too sticky and makes my lips appear plump. It isn’t uncomfortable at all and it has a cooling sensation to it. It lasts for a long time on my lips compared to other glosses. I would repurchase
member-19ab4
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the color selection. Has good color selection. Must be re applied does not stay well. Makes lips feel cool and refreshed!
Katherine B.
Houston
Review for: Dolly, Hot Toddy more...
I love this lip cream. It’s glossy and super hydrating. It feels super creamy on the lips and has a refreshing tingling sensation. I find it super easy to apply and it does plumps the lips a little bit. It is worth the money and i would totally buy it again.
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
I am OBSESSED with these lip glosses. It’s a little weird how they’re called creams, since in my opinion they’re definitely glosses. I love the tingling sensation on my lips. They have beautiful colors, I have Dolly and Sandy and want more!!! They make my lips look so smooth and juicy. Some other glosses I have can show the dryness of my lips but these actually glide over and look so good. Yes they’re a bit sticky, but really what gloss isn’t? ObSESSED.
Candace M.
High Point
It is an amazing product. It is personally one of my favorite lipglosses ever!!! I use it all of the time and it looks beautiful on my lips. Also, I like the scent of it as well.
allie s.
Stow, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used the Buxom lip cream in the shade “White Russian” for a few years. I absolutely love it. If plumps your lips while looking absolutely stunning on its own, or over lipstick. I always rebuy when I’m out!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?