BY BUXOM

How To Use

Katie R.
Favorite lip gloss ever! Plumps the lips just a little bit and is so shiny. It’s not too thick and stays on your lips for a long time. The colors are really pretty and formula is a great consistency. 10/10 would recommend
Kayla W.
I love this lippie! Idk if it plumps all that much like it says but it feels so cooling on the lip! I use this all the time almost every single day! And the packaging is amazing! I would have already bought 4 more colors!
Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
Review for: White Russian more...
I love this lipgloss! The light pink color is beautiful, you can wear it by itself or over top of a lipstick and it will look great. Just be aware it has a bit of a plumping/minty sensation that may irritate some people.
Lyra F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product on its own or over lipsticks. It is a beautiful nude shade that looks good on any skin tone. It goes on nicely. I received this at Ulta in a gift set with several other shades. This one is my favorite.
Asha L.
Beaverton, OR
Obsessed. I seriously own 5 of these and can’t rave about them enough! They plump your lips and add a perfect amount of shine and color. The color lasts for quite a while as well. I recommend this brand to all my friends!
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
Review for: Lip more...
Love love love this brand and their glosses. For the amount of product you get they are sitting at a great price point. I am a repeat user from this brand and would fully back up all of their products. You will need to purchase this product if you haven’t already.
Kendra S.
Baxter, MN
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I’m not a huge lipgloss fan but I received this in a mini form as a trial from Sephora on one of my orders. I’ve used it on top of a couple lipstick looks that I’ve done and it made my lips appear bigger, which I liked.
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
I love Buxom lip creams. I have yet to find a color that isn’t flattering and it’s the only lip
Gloss where I find that the stickiness is worth it. Gotta love the plumping effect and they just totally up the sex factor.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
This is a tingly lip plumper, but it’s not intense. It’s like a peppermint tingle. The gloss goes great alone or over another lipstick. If you use it alone, it feels sticky after awhile. You can reapply is easily and without a mirror.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I am obsessed with buxom lippies! They wear beautifully.. theres not a lot of pigment when applied to the lips but I actually like the super gloss with a hint of color. No painful tingling! Would definitely recommend!!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?