BY BUXOM

How To Use

Alison C.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product in Julep! Great universal pink! Great staying power as well for a gloss!
Ashley C.
Great lipstick that feels great while you're wearing it! Totally forgot it was on my lips.
Imani L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this stick because it helps your lips look bigger in glossy and it is really nice
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
Really good gloss! It isn’t very sticky which is great bc nobody likes sticky lipglosses!
Malissa C.
Renton, WA
Review for: Moscow Mule more...
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. It stays on really well without being too sticky.
Jennifer F.
Such a beautiful color. Doesn’t feel sticky or overwhelming. Great quality and packaging.
Larisa P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Review for: Lip more...
It goes in smoothly but it is way too sticky for me! And wipes off fast. Not my favorite
Maribel T.
Clayton
Very creamy and shimmery lip product. I do like it. It is easy to apply and vary glossy.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
The color is pigmented and the price is worth every penny I would suggest this to anyone
Samantha B.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Not sticky, beautiful color, very plumping for my tiny lips, I would definitely recommend
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?