BY BUXOM

How To Use

Meghan H.
I love this product. The color is warm and flattering and it makes my lips feel so smooth.
Dana R.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
This is a nice product but I don’t choose to wear it all the time kind of sits in my drawer
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
Review for: White Russian more...
One of my favorite lines of lip product. Always feels good , smells good, and long lasting!
Kristina T.
Silver Creek
Huge variety of colors. I love the tingling feeling. Nice wash of color. Fair price point.
Victoria L.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: Gin Fizz more...
I love the buxom products the lip plumping really works and stays all day thank you so much
Caley C.
Marietta, GA
I love buxom products. This one is such an awesome product. It stays on really well. Love.
Allyson R.
Very pigmented, very moisturizing and overall a great lip gloss! Will be purchasing again!
Yahaira P.
Review for: Wild Orchid more...
Beautiful color ! Last all day long ! I recieved many compliments when wearing this product
Kyra B.
Weippe, ID
Love these. They give high shine and a cooling feeling they're perfect for hot summer days
Hannah W.
Pullman, WA
Review for: White Russian more...
the most perfect lipgloss! the formula is the best I've ever used, smells and looks great!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?