BY BUXOM

How To Use

Olgera H.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
I love this brand. I like it goes it feels and I don't think sticky like some other products.
Kelsey L.
My favorite lipgloss ever!!! I love the feeling on my lips and the color!!! Smells great too!
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Amazing gloss! One of my favorite lip glosses! Very similar to bare minerals brand lip gloss.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
As someone who doesn't like nor wear lipgloss, this definitely took me by complete surprise!
Mary Frances W.
Jackson, MS
Pretty good lip gloss. Super sticky and shiny. Looks good alone or over lipstick. Recommend.
paige a.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
great color. it get so many compliments. it's awesome. great for everyday. want to get more.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
Buxoms lip creams are amazing!! I love that tingling feel I get on my lips after applying it!
Jill H.
High Ridge, MO
Favorite lip gloss ever. The scent is so fabulous and I️ love the way it makes my lips feel.
kellie h.
Glen Burnie, MD
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
I love how smooth this glides on the lips the fourmla is so smooth and I will buy this again
Judith H.
I love their formula! They are very hydrating! And have a lot of pigment! I highly recommend!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?