BY BUXOM

How To Use

Chicago
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
dottie H.
Review for: White Russian more...
For one, it smells great!! I like this for a more natural look with gloss! It does tingle a little bit, kind of like a lip plumper but I don’t even mine it! It’s super shiny!
Karolina A.
My favorite lip gloss on the market. It smells amazing, tastes good (not eating lip gloss but you know what I mean!!), and isn’t overly sticky. Color payoff is also really great for a lip gloss. My favorite color is White Russian.
Delisa R.
Tupelo, MS
I hated the tingling sensation I felt after applying this! Yes besides the tingling.. Very easy to apply. Went on very smooth. I couldn’t handle the tingling so I immediately wiped it off. I personally wouldn’t wear it but if they can handle the tingling then have at it!!
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
This is like a very light plum color but it’s also a lip plumper, the colors are light, it’s glossy and long lasting cis of the thickness of it, I was blown away by it, I never knew it was so good until I bought them during a sale!
Melanie U.
Saint Louis, MO
Bit of a minty, tingling sensation when you apply. Sheer color and lots of gloss, just makes your lips look so gorgeous and applies beautiful. A little sticky, but not uncomfortably so. Works on bare lips or over another product.
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
Love the smell and plumping power of this little gem. It's a little sticky, but that's pretty par for the course with these kinds of things. It has a lovely shimmer to it, a good wash of color, and I love the tingling sensation!
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Buxom lip glosses. They make my lips plump and shiny. They can feel a little tacky compared to some of you put on too much but I still really like the product. Out of hundreds of lip glosses I’ve used I keep this one in my purse at all times.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?