BY BUXOM

How To Use

Chassey M.
Review for: Gin Fizz, Pink Champagne, Peach Daiquiri (light apricot), Bellini, Buxom more...
This is absolutely my number one favorite lipgloss I've had many and keeps my lips smooth and not sticky
Sarah A.
Alexandria , VA
Review for: Sangria more...
This is an amazing color and my lips look like Kylie Jenners without needing to pay the price of her kit.
Ashley K.
I LOVEEEEE these lip glosses. I highly recommend them! They're so creamy and smooth and not sticky at all
Danielle C.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Lip more...
Love!! I have dolly and White Russian and I have used them both down to nothing, and that never happens.
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
super sticky but nice creamy colors that have plumping affect. I got these all together as a holiday set.
Faith U.
Lewiston, ID
Review for: Lip more...
Love love love!! Angela so good, stays on a long time, beautiful color!!! Will be buying more for sure!!!
Allison B.
Most amazing lip gloss ever! Gives a nice tingle. Amazing color choices! I wish I could have all of them.
Julie D.
N Huntingdon, PA
The kir royal is my bff for life! I love this plumping gloss, the color selection, and how long it lasts!
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
I love the color pink. It goes pretty over any lipstick or by it self. I recommend to any woman any age.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Review for: Lip more...
Good product! The color is nice and it’s very easy to use! Deff worth a try! The packaging is very nice!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?