BY BUXOM

How To Use

Renee S.
Review for: Lip more...
Fantastic product!! Makes my lips look plump better than any other product. I do wish it was less sticky.
Cindy P.
Orlando
All it’s hyped up to be! AWESOME product. Want almost ALL the colors and to try some of the new formulad
kaylyn s.
Plymouth
White Russian is an amazing nude shade and this formula lasts a long time on the lips and smells awesome
Tiffany N.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: White Russian more...
Great product, not sticky at all, good price point. And love the color. No complaints, highly recommend.
Isabel T.
Victorville, CA
Leaves your lips totakky hydrated and moisturized while looking snached with a high shine glow super cute
Ashley K.
I LOVEEEEE these lip glosses. I highly recommend them! They're so creamy and smooth and not sticky at all
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Review for: Rose Julep more...
My new favorite lip plumping lip plumper. I use it together with a lip liner and it tingles and shines.
Alyssa C.
I love this color & formula. Great to gloss us a color or just to wear on its own for day to day casual.
Sarah A.
Alexandria , VA
Review for: Sangria more...
This is an amazing color and my lips look like Kylie Jenners without needing to pay the price of her kit.
Lottie T.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Dolly more...
LOVE the Buxom lip plumper. Not sticky and just the right amount of plump! Dolly is a great natural shade
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?