BY BUXOM

How To Use

Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
My favorite lip gloss is Full-on Lip cream in White Russian. The color is amazing and it is very pigmented.
Karlie A.
conroe
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Mot my favorite shade. It doesn't go well with my skin tone, but would look really pretty on someone else.
Neera R.
Coconut Creek,FL
Review for: Lip more...
Pretty color but doesn’t really work. I didn’t feel a tingling sensation like I do with other lip plumpers.
Julie C.
Canal Winchester
Did not care for it. I did not like the feel of it on my lips. Heavy and sticky feel. Color tint was nice.
Jasmine P.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I love this lippie! The color is awesome and it doesn't dry out my lips. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Denise K.
Willmar, MN
Great color but a bit to sticky for me to want to apply it often. I will not be buying this product again.
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
Such a great lipgloss!!! It has great pigment and the applicator is great. I love the minty smell it has .
Amy R.
Love everything about the full on lip creams!!! They're so pigmented and have such a nice feel on your lips
Laurie  M.
Gulf Shores, AL
Review for: White Russian more...
Best! This is the perfect nude pink. Not too sticky, great over other lipsticks and decently long wearing.
Jillian S.
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
Love this product, it is a little pricey but it’s so worth it. Product goes on smoothly and lasts a while.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?