BY BUXOM

How To Use

Yamilee L.
New York
This makes me my lips look like a million bucks, wouldn't trade this for no other Lippy😍😍 #NothingCompares
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I am absolutely obsessed with this lip cream. It feels amazing going on and stays for a long period of time
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
My favorite lip gloss is Full-on Lip cream in White Russian. The color is amazing and it is very pigmented.
Denise K.
Willmar, MN
Great color but a bit to sticky for me to want to apply it often. I will not be buying this product again.
Laurie  M.
Gulf Shores, AL
Review for: White Russian more...
Best! This is the perfect nude pink. Not too sticky, great over other lipsticks and decently long wearing.
Karlie A.
conroe
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Mot my favorite shade. It doesn't go well with my skin tone, but would look really pretty on someone else.
lisa s.
South River, NJ
Not a fan at all! These smudge, don't last long, and the price is horrible for the product you're getting.
Julie C.
Canal Winchester
Did not care for it. I did not like the feel of it on my lips. Heavy and sticky feel. Color tint was nice.
Chelsea B.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
The color is pretty, but these are too sticky in the lips for my liking, and the price range is outrageous
Amy R.
Love everything about the full on lip creams!!! They're so pigmented and have such a nice feel on your lips
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?