BY BUXOM

How To Use

[Jay-Sin] 💋.
Rex , GA
Review for: Lip more...
Loved the product. I had to get used to the tingling feeling but it does do a good job of plumping the lips.
Kyley T.
Tularosa
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Loved it. Would definately recommend. Great color. Amazeballs consistency and gave my lips the perfect shine.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,745 reviews
Excelente marca con buen acabado con variedad d colores y productos para cualquier ocasión... me encanta !!!
Holly O.
Springfield, MO
The Buxom Full On Lip Creams are beautiful, they make your lips plump and feel very comfortable on your lips
Andrea M.
Blue Springs, MO
Such a moisturizeing log cream/gloss. Makes me feel so good and has great color. My favorite gloss I've used
Cassidy k.
Richmond, Indiana
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I loooove this shade! It's nude so it can be worn anywhere. But has that shine to make your lips really Pop.
Lauren U.
Holly Ridge, NC
Love the tingle sensation! Keeps lips moist and does not bleed. So many colors options from which to choose!
Haley M.
Saint Charles, MI
I love the names of these! They color payoff is also really great and the slight vanilla scent is good too!
Neera R.
Coconut Creek,FL
Review for: Lip more...
Pretty color but doesn’t really work. I didn’t feel a tingling sensation like I do with other lip plumpers.
Juliette O.
This is my favorite lip plumper ever! It's an amazing lip gloss formula with tons of colors to choose from!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?