BY BUXOM

How To Use

Trish M.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
This lip cream/gloss is awesome! When you apply it to your lips it gives you a tingly feeling! It’s supposed to plump your lips, but for me it didn’t really do that. The color was great for everyday. It only lasted about a few hours, but then again it’s a cream/gloss so it’s not supposed to. And it wasn’t tacky or sticky either.
Amanda O.
I was given this as a gift and i absolutely fell in love with it! I tried the pink shade but had to go out and buy another of how amazing it was! I recommend this lip gloss to everyone i see and i keep on buying it every time. I love it.
Keri D.
Review for: Rose Julep more...
For reference, I have fair neutral-toned skin (with mild cheek redness) and dyed auburn-red hair. I bought Rose Julep as part of one of the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip sets, and received White Russian in the White Hot Lips set as a Christmas gift (2016).
APPLICATION & COLOR: I'm torn on this between the two because they end up being so different on me. Rose Julep applies very smoothly and evenly without needing to use a lot of product; it's very quick and easy to achieve a glossy pinkish-red lip. White Russian, on the other hand, applies very patchy (I practically have to glop it on) and has no discernible pale pink tone; it is basically off-white with almost a hint of peach on my lips. I'm not sure if I got a defective tube or something because it looks completely different than others I have seen. The minty sensation is pleasant without being overpowering or tingly; it's basically a cooling effect like you'd associate with a breath mint.
LONGEVITY: Definitely lasts a few hours and it's not hard to rub your lips together to redistribute the color if you happen to take a drink. Rose Julep does leave a light staining effect which helps avoid that faded lipgloss look and gross feeling. White Russian, unfortunately, does not wear as nicely. The minty feeling lasts longer than I expected, but will eventually fade and I don't really detect a plumping effect.
BOTTOM LINE: If you're going for a lipgloss and don't mind the mint, at least go for the more pigmented or darker colors rather than the lighter or more nude colors. I'm not a lipgloss person simply because I detest that feeling of my hair sticking to my face in the wind (which this still suffers from despite it's other grand claims).
Autumn H.
Mckeesport
These are one of my favorite lip glosses. They aren’t too stingy and nice and cool. I would say it lasts awhile considering it’s a lipgloss. If I’m not doing anything then i would say it’s about and hour before i go and put on some more
Talia D.
Looks incredible and has a plumping effect on the lips to make them look amazing. Only con is that plumping effect is achieved with a formula that feels minty and stings a bit. Nothing that can't be handled, but it can be a bit intense.
Morgan T.
Seaford , DE
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE lip gloss EVER. First off, I'll start with the consistency of the product. It's NOT like your old middle school lip gloss that you used as a child. It's not thick or sticky AT ALL. It's very creamy, and it just feels SO moisturizing on the lips. You can use it by itself, or on top of any lipstick to make it pop! Now, let me talk about the plumping aspect. I will say that it's not a HOT lip plumper. Meaning, it's not going to make you feel like your lips are on fire. It does tingle, but it's this amazing, cool feeling, almost minty feeling! It tingles, but it just feels so refreshing on the lips! I LOVE IT. I don't necessarily feel like it makes the lips bigger per say, but because it makes your lips so moisturized, they look so beautiful and juicy, and in turn that makes them look plumper! The color of White Russian is just gorgeous, and I LOVE topping my favorite nude lipsticks with this lip gloss to give my lips a POP. Now, my FAVORITE part of this lip product... THE SCENT!! I feel like it smells almost like mint chocolate chip, my boyfriend said it smells like cupcakes. Maybe even vanilla! Whatever you think it smells like, you're gonna LOVE it! It's the absolute best smelling product I've ever tried in my whole entire life. But honestly, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to have beautiful, juicy, and kissable looking lips! I'm on a mission to buy every single one of Buxoms Full on Lip Creams now!!
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I love this stuff. I can wear it alone to plump up my lips and have just a gloss look or I will use this over a matte lipstick or mix a little with another gloss just for that tingling feeling it gives me. I carry this with me every where.
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
Buxom lip creams are hands down my favorite lip gloss. They apply smoothly and are not sticky, the mint flavor lasts all day. I will repurchase many other colors. They have many colors to choose from so there is something for everyone.
Kim L.
Indiana, PA
Man I love Buxom lip gloss. I like the way it makes your lips feel. It’s a cooling sensation. Nothing crazy and painful. This gloss stays on well and always looks great. It can be a little sticky but the good outweighs the bad for me.
Allison N.
Review for: White Russian more...
I love this color and for that reason alone I may repurchase it but it doesn’t do any lip plumping really. It is a bit pricey for what it is. It claims to do a lot more than it does. Overall it’s a nice fairly long lasting lip gloss.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?