BY BUXOM

How To Use

Oksana D.
1,734 reviews
This is a beautiful lipgloss. I love how it looks with my complexion. It glides on smoothly and shines nicely.
Rachel F.
Kingsport , TN
It’s a good shear lipgloss but it can be very sticky. Also you have to reapply often to keep the darker color.
Ariatna R.
Federal Way, WA
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Great color, color matches any outfit, very pigmented, packaging is cute, affordable, very light weight product
Debi C.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
My first purchase and i am in love.... These are smooth and beautiful color... Great price and love the design
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
Love the way it goes on very smooth love the feel the look the color the shine its just a really good lipgloss
Lulu B.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Love how theses lip glossea pump my lips. I love the tingling feeling and nice my lips look after I apply this.
Paige T.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: White Russian more...
My all time favorite gloss. It is hard to describe the tingiling feeling but it looks great on and wears nicely
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
I have this in a pretty dark maroon color. It is very pigmented and has some staying power. I love this brand!
Cathleen M.
Babylon, NY
Review for: Buxom more...
I’ve bought this at least 5 times. It’s my holy grail gloss. Not too sticky. Lasts. Works year round. Love it.
Stephanie B.
I liked the smell just that this product was not for me at all. Nothing wrong with it but floss is not for me.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?