BY BUXOM

How To Use

Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I like some buxom products but the lip polish isn't one. It's not a texture or look I like. Packaging is great.
Alyshia M.
Evansville, IN
I really like this product. For a gloss it stays on for a while and adds a nice color without using a lipstick.
Lexie L.
Maspeth, NY
Best lip gloss ever. Not too sticky, goes on super smooth and easy to apply. Such a nice pale pink glossy look.
Candice B.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Love this stuff. Super shiny. Lasts longer than other glosses. Love the color. Perfect highlight for redheads.
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
Review for: White Russian more...
LOVE this buxom lipgloss, I like the plumping sensation it gives my lips and you get a great amount of product.
Renee M.
Review for: Lip more...
Super smooth on the lips, tingling was not overwhelming but definitely worked, beautiful packaging, good value
Ianna J.
Chicago
Its a pretty color and it smells really good and like its pretty much shiny at same time and o love it so much
Jae L.
Review for: Lip more...
I absolutely love this product, it smells wonderful and looks great on. Plumps well, and tingles a little
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
I have this in a pretty dark maroon color. It is very pigmented and has some staying power. I love this brand!
Debrah H.
Boston, MA
Makes your lips feel tingly the first 5 minutes you put it on. Smells amazing. Easy to use. Worth every penny.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?