BY BUXOM

How To Use

Samantha A.
Review for: Sangria more...
Stayed on all day day. Definitely recommend this over any gloss. Loved it so much. Would definitely purchase more
Jennifer A.
Huntsville, AL
Great lip cream. I pla n on continuing to purchase as I like that it tingles when applied and gives a great shine
Memorie C.
Franklinton, NC
Review for: Dolly more...
My favorite gloss! I love the way it looks and feels. If I'm not wearing makeup that day I still use this gloss.
Kimberly M.
Carson, CA
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
Love the color of this product. Slides on good without drying up my logg the color goes good with my skin roneop
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Love the way these feel on the lips! The colors are great too! I love the shade Dolly! By far a favorite of mine!
Lori M.
I love these! Best lipglosses ever! A little goes along way. Beautiful over lipstick or alone. Not sticky at all!
Elizabeth E.
Review for: Full more...
I love the plumping effect of this gloss and the full range of shades they offer. Also the richness of the colors
Sadie E.
Buxom has some really impressive lippiesm I love the formula and the tingly feeling it leaves for a few moments.
Shelby M.
Love the light weightness of this product and the cooling mint! Great by itself or on top of lipstick or liner.
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
Pretty shade, subtle plumping and justbthe right amount of stickiness. Color lasts and is super shiny. Love it!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?