BY BUXOM

How To Use

Carley A.
Fayetteville, WV
Was very minty didn't feel like a plumper. Wouldn't use for the plump factor again but the colours are very nice
Alexis M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Review for: White Russian more...
Love this lipgloss. The packaging is super cute and the color is gorgeous on. It's also not sticky which I like .
Kristen B.
Brooklyn
Creamy and light, Buxom has nailed down their lip formulas. It isn't drying and the color is gorgeous. Loved it!
Jennifer M.
Havertown, PA
This lip cream is alright. I think I need to find a shade to better suite my coloring to fully enjoy the product.
Doreen M.
Review for: Moscow Mule more...
Love this product. Used several of them in other colors. They are pretty long lasting for a lip color like this.
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I love all of the Buxom lip glosses. But this shade is my favorite! This is the most beautiful light pinky nude.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
My favorite. It’s so smooth and so beautiful. It is literally a dream. Cooling sensation. My lips look so good !
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
I love this Buxom lip gloss! It’s a gorgeous color and makes lips look super full! Such a gorgeous tube of gloss!
Madison B.
Parkton, MD
Review for: White Russian more...
My favorite lipgloss. Beautiful by itself or over lipstick. Not sticky at all, and lasts a long time on the lips.
Ceceli M.
This is a great neutral shade. Buxom makes my lips fuller and smooth. It's long wearing and has a pleasant taste.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?