BY BUXOM

How To Use

Carley A.
Fayetteville, WV
Was very minty didn't feel like a plumper. Wouldn't use for the plump factor again but the colours are very nice
Katie C.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Dolly more...
I love this color! And I love that it gives my lips that plumping tingle. I just wish they weren't so expensive!
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
Love Buxom lip glosses! The colors are so gorgeous and flattering! They are a little sticky, but worth the look!
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I love all of the Buxom lip glosses. But this shade is my favorite! This is the most beautiful light pinky nude.
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Feels minty fresh when applied! I mostly love that of it! I like this shade because it's more of a natural tone.
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
My favorite lip gloss Brand. I love them so much and the color are great. The best a bit expensive but worth it.
Mercedez B.
Austin , TX
I like it I can see a difference the only thing I don't like is the gloss part and it's more so a sticky feeling
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
I love this Buxom lip gloss! It’s a gorgeous color and makes lips look super full! Such a gorgeous tube of gloss!
Madison B.
Parkton, MD
Review for: White Russian more...
My favorite lipgloss. Beautiful by itself or over lipstick. Not sticky at all, and lasts a long time on the lips.
Alisa K.
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
I love the tingle feeling it gives you , and the coverage of it is wonderful . Color last for a very long time .
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?