BY BUXOM

How To Use

Angelic L.
Middleburg Heights
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
I really love the look and feel of this . It smells good too! I don’t notice my lips looking any more plump though.
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
These are minty flavored. They do tingle on the lips and create a plumping effect. They are pricey but i love them
Amber S.
Gorgeous color, one simple application and I'm good for the night. First time I've used this brand but I'm in love.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
Love it. This lip polish has a perfect amount of plumping, color and gloss. Love this product also is not expensive
Jadah A.
Bloomington, MN
I love clear lipgloss and this one has such a creamy and soft feeling when I apply it. It’s definitely a must have
Jessica S.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Review for: White Russian more...
Beautiful by itself of over a nude lip color. This is silky, not sticky, and a bit milky for the perfect nude lip.
Robin H.
Orlando, FL
This is my holy grail lip gloss. It has a slight tingle. Nothing overwhelming. It's not to sticky. Lots of colors.
Sheryl S.
I love buxom! All things buxom! This lip gloss was no disappointment. Super smooth and feels amazing on! I love it
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Really pretty color and I love how it feels on my lips. My lips are tiny so this definitely makes them look bigger.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have this in Berry Blast. I love the light pink tint, the tingle and the texture. All around it's a great gloss!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?