BY BUXOM

How To Use

Nicole S.
Bowie, MD
I LOVE BUXOM lip products. I’ve been using the lip polish for many years and they keep my lips shiny and soft. I have little lips so these really make them pop. Worth every penny!
Gloria A.
Corpus Christi
I love everything about this lipstick. It's a great one to have, although I do not use this every day on some occasions I will bring it out I'm just not that much of a gloss kind of girl but I'm sure someone would love this and I highly recommend
Fatiha I.
Johnston, IA
Review for: French Martini more...
Don’t let the darker shade on these glosses intimidate you. They are all pretty sheer and layer really well. If you’re looking for a pigmented gloss, this isn’t for you. But if you’re looking for something that is high shine and will make your lips fuller this is it!
Andrea A.
I love this so much I am wearing it right now. I love the nude color it goes with my skin soooo well and I love the tingly sensation. The packaging is very nice and it’s priced very well. When I wear other lippies I feel myself missing this one.
Lyra F.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Other more...
I love the buxom lip creams. I have several shades and I enjoy all of them either on their own or over other lipsticks. They last several hours without re-application. They have a nice cooling sensation on the lip and plump up the lips nicely.
Becca J.
Florence , SC
I love this lip cream! I received a sample collection from Ulta which included 2 colors. I fell in love with the texture and the colors. The problem was when I went to buy a full tube. It is very expensive. I suppose you can say it’s worth it.
Emma C.
Madison, WI
Review for: White Russian more...
This was not my color, looked metallic and way too light. I have pretty fair skin so I was surprised that it looked so pale. I was also disappointed with the consistency- too thick and sticky. Am I the only one who bugs out when their hair gets stuck to their lips?
Debbie 🌸☀️🌴 M.
Detroit
Review for: Dolly more...
I think you're either a lip gloss person or you're not. No in between. I'm not. In all fairness, this wasn't as sticky as many glosses, but I prefer my lip product to dry, not stay wet on my lip, and this gloss stays wet. It does last though.
krystal h.
Jasper, TX
I love love loveee my buxom full on lip cream. It's amazing! The colors are so nice and look great on the lips! It is not super long lasting, but glossy formulas usually aren't. I love the feeling it gives you when applying, kind of a tingle.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
My favorite lip gloss!! I️ have it in Dolly and can’t wait to buy more. I️ got so many compliments when I would wear dolly when I had it in a small trail size so I️ bought the full size. It’s the perfect amount of glossy and it isn’t sticky
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?