BY BUXOM

How To Use

Wendy B.
Bay City , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Purple Haze more...
This looks pretty scary in the package, but goes on like a dream! Shows up as a pretty berry mauve, love this gloss!
Shakara W.
Southaven , MS
The PERFECT everyday, better than your lip color lip gloss. I ALWAYS have to have this with me in my purse on the go!
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I love all of the lip creams! Peach is great alone or as a topper. I mostly wear it alone for a cute, natural gloss.
Jessica W.
I received this as a sample from a make up store. I gave loved the color and how thick it goes on. It lasts a while.
Kimberly H.
Hampton
Review for: Lip more...
Great, tingly lip pumper. Its not my thing all the time but its comfortable to use often and great color and finish.
asshh c.
brooklyn
great for the spring time and i add a lip liner to it and it’s beautiful !! no complaints at all. very long lasting .
emily i.
It was a bit tingling on my lips but just when I put it on, it went away after a while. The colors are really pretty.
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
The lip creams are my favorite! They leave your lips so soft and smooth, and they don't sting like most lip plumpers.
Jessica S.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Review for: White Russian more...
Beautiful by itself of over a nude lip color. This is silky, not sticky, and a bit milky for the perfect nude lip.
Annette G.
This color is my favorite color and it's fun and feels great on my lips! It has great pigment and smells amazing!!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?