BY BUXOM

How To Use

Liz F.
Such a gorgeous color. Really like this brand! The product is not sticky and really lasts for a gloss. 10/10 recommend
Danielle R.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Lip more...
If you are looking for a lip plumper with nice color to it check this one out! I would definitely recommend to a friend
cale M.
manheim
Review for: Lip more...
Amazing I really recommend this to you it is so matte and amazing on the lips. It last a long time throughout the day.
Ashley P.
Not bad lip product not my fav tho have one and only used it once dont really have many buxom products not my fav brand
Katie M.
Bangor
Review for: Lip more...
I love that this does not hurt my lips when applied. It lasts an amazing amount of time even with eating and drinking.
rebekah r.
Kansas city, KS
Love the color and the application but it bleeds. I use the regular lip glosses and I love them so I was disappointed.
Jesyka D.
I usually don’t like floss but I love buxom and the plumping factors in the gloss. I use this when I want extra volume
Katie H.
Ruston, LA
I loved the color and the amount of pigment this lip cream had. It however did not last as long as I would have liked.
Elena E.
Seattle, WA
This product was too sticky for me. I heard a lot of good things about it but didn’t like how it looked or felt on me.
Jennifer Z.
Love this!! A little pricey but the product is amazing! Super moisturizing!! Not sticky. So many colors to choose from.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?