BY BUXOM

How To Use

Liz F.
Such a gorgeous color. Really like this brand! The product is not sticky and really lasts for a gloss. 10/10 recommend
Anne H.
Salem, OH
Review for: Sangria more...
Just okay. Didn't really notice my lips looking any fuller. I didn't even finish the whole tube before throwing it out.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
Everything you need or want in a gloss. Just the right amount of pigment. Smells delicious. Shiny. Not sticky. Love it.
AMY E.
Madison, MS
Review for: White Russian more...
White Russian is my favorite and I have several: one at my office, my purse, makeup bag and a spare to never run out!!!
Tori S.
denton
Review for: Lip more...
Lasts for a very small amount of time, looks great when it is first put on but fades so fast.
Doesn’t actually “plump”
Brandie ¨.
Ohio
This color is so so beautiful, your lips will be so so shiny, you will not regret buying this. I cant wait to buy again
Randon W.
Best Lipgloss ever! The formula is smooth, creamy, non-drying, and is NOT too sticky which is hard to find in a gloss.
Danielle R.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Lip more...
If you are looking for a lip plumper with nice color to it check this one out! I would definitely recommend to a friend
cale M.
manheim
Review for: Lip more...
Amazing I really recommend this to you it is so matte and amazing on the lips. It last a long time throughout the day.
Beti L.
My favorite lip gloss . Doesn't last forever , but I like this of any lip gloss I have used. Good value for the price.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?