BY BUXOM

How To Use

Willa N.
Review for: White Russian more...
White Russian is so pretty. It has a minty cooling affect, but it doesn't seem that plumping to me. I love this product.
Christy P.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Dolly, White Russian, Peach Daiquiri (light apricot), Bellini more...
Great formula slightly plumping... these last a good amount of time and I’ve bought quite a few at this point I like them
Carson T.
This product is easy to use and goes on smoothly. The color is nice and it feels light on the lips. Will be buying again!
Mandy S.
DOTHAN, AL
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
Great color to wear alone or wear on top of a lipstick. I love nude colors and this a great lip product to wear everyday.
Venus F.
Newmarket, NH
Review for: Dolly more...
Love it in Dolly!! Wear it alone or on top of lipstick. Al of their other colors are beautiful and love the mint flavor!
Love how the tingling feeling it gives your lips and it actually does give your lips some plump. The color us also light.
Angitha R.
Spring Hill, FL
I loved it. It worked very well on me . The product has a  great color. I also loved the smell of the product.
Mariah L.
Sealy, TX
Love this in the shade "White Russian". It's a pretty soft pink color and it has a nice tingly feel and plumping effect.
Trish H.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I absolutely love this!!!!! It smells great and makes your lips feel amazing. I would have one in each color of I could.
Melissa B.
Review for: Lip more...
Great color and goes on velvety smooth.  One of my everyday go to products. Keeps my lips hydrated and plump.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?