BY BUXOM

How To Use

Klarisa P.
Molalla, OR
Review for: Moscow Mule more...
Shiny, pigmented, and glossy. Everything you want in a lip gloss! Goes over a lipstick well also to add some extra shine
Sarai V.
I really enjoyed this light pink color for the day. It was easy to apply and long lasting. It was a great birthday gift.
Isabella W.
AMAZING PRODUCT and great quality not to mention it lasts a long time 10/10 love this product! I always buy this product!
Jackie F.
While the color of these are very nice, and the application is decent, I cannot get over the nasty smell that these have!
Emily V.
Newington, CT
Very smooth and I love the shine. One of my favorite lip glosses. It doesn't clump up and it's not too sticky and gooey.
Carson T.
This product is easy to use and goes on smoothly. The color is nice and it feels light on the lips. Will be buying again!
Hadley S.
My favorite lip cream EVER !!!!! Love this color 🖤 and the plump effect is awesome. A bonus is that the tube is so cute.
Rose V.
Newark, NJ
My all time favorite gloss I use this with every nude lipstick I wear got it during vib sales and I need to buy more asap
Christy P.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Dolly, White Russian, Peach Daiquiri (light apricot), Bellini more...
Great formula slightly plumping... these last a good amount of time and I’ve bought quite a few at this point I like them
Christy P.
Yes yes yes times a hundred. The colors and formula are amazing. They give you a little tingling them a noticeable plump
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?