BY BUXOM

How To Use

Megan S.
woodbridge
Review for: Lip more...
I liked it, but wasn't a big fan of the color.
Made my lips feel and look bigger. I would probably repurchase a different shade
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
absolutely love this product and would recommend them. They smells super sweet, have a minty feeling and the colors are amazing
McKayla M.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Buxom lip glosses are my go-to lip for everyday looks. They are very pigmented, long lasting, and give a refreshing minty feel.
Paola P.
Review for: Gin Fizz more...
If your looking for an everyday lip cream, don't look anymore this is great and makes you feel you have larger and fuller lips
Leah C.
Portsmouth
I love this boxom lip gloss! It tingles my lips and makes them feel fresh and plump! It gives them the perfect amount of shine!
Frances T.
I just love to use this lip gloss as topper for my lipsticks, but it also works great by itself for just a little pop of color.
Constance B.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite lip glosses ever! This is a constant product in my purse! Always a great go to color with any occasion!
Sabrina W.
Easy to apply however some applications are more difficult than others. It's a hit or miss if the product will stay on all day
Kelly R.
Best gloss I have ever owned!
Smells delicious and looks beautiful on any lip shade , over any color or alone. Worth the money.
Juliette M.
Arlington Heights, IL
Review for: Sangria more...
First of all these lip creams are my favorite! The color is amazing and it stays on really well! Worth the money thats for sure
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?