BY BUXOM

How To Use

Otany S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Great lip cream leaves your lips moisturize but also gives you great pigmentation. The range of colors are great to choose from.
Breonna D.
Odenton , MD
Review for: White Russian more...
Such a pretty shade this is. I like BUXOM, their lip glosses smell just like peppermint. They also give your lips lots of volume.
Katy A.
I absolutely love White Russian from Buxom! It's the best lip gloss ever created. I love wearing it and wish I owned every color!
Angela H.
Bonham, TX
Review for: Lip more...
I looove Buxom. I have never had any complaints about their products. Not a dramatic plumping affect but you can feel it working.
Vi P.
Irvine
I got this as a gift and at first I didn’t think I would like it. But I ended up being surprise I love the product and the color.
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I absolutely love this product! VERY sticky lipgloss but stays on great. I love the tingle in the plumper. Makes lips look full!!
Amy A.
San Diego , CA
I love this lip gloss. I bought one and loved it so much I went back to buy more shades. I would recommend this product for sure.
Abigail S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: White Russian more...
The color is awesome! But the plumping that's in it is my favorite!! It doesn't hurt. It feels good and I love the minty tingles.
Araceli G.
Great color love it. Great formula leaving your lips nice and gloss all morning. You guys just need to re-apply once after lunch.
Randi N.
This gives a nice cooling sensation rather than an intense burn like most plumping lipgloss. It's definitely one of my favorites!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?