BY BUXOM

How To Use

Isabella D.
Mississippi
Buxom has very great lip plumpers and does not feel weird. I actually do like the feeling it gives and this color is soooo cute.
Hilary B.
Barneveld, NY
These lip glosses are a must for my freelance kit. The colors are beautiful, with a nice wash if color it’s not too overwhelming.
Mary P.
Goose Creek, SC
This stuff is amazing!! I can't wait to buy so many shades. It feels great on and makes my lips a little more plump. It's great!
Craig H.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this expecting a liquid lipstick but it was a gloss. It was so overly minty and sticky, I couldn't take it off fast enough
Juliette M.
Jax Bch, FL
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
This product not only smells incredible but it has such a nice glossy finish. It's a bit thick but I really love that in a gloss.
Julia B.
What lipstick is that! Wonderful and this color? Beautiful for any skin tone, great durability and great quality, I want another
Kelli C.
Jackson
I liked this product but did leave my lips tingling. Packaging was nice. Was easy to apply and use. Would try this product again
Madison M.
Locust Grove, VA
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I use this product everyday and it lasts all day long, I really recommend this product if u don't like to apply lipgloss all day
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, MS
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Kind of expensive but worth it I like the cooling feeling which to me makes it worth the money I will continue to purchase this!
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Other more...
This brand isn’t inclusive. Even the darkest color didn’t wouldn’t even barely clever my lips pigment wise. Not worth the money🙄
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?